Naruto: Flying Legends RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the ninja world with a new and unique system of rpg, and plenty of events to keep you and your friend's busy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Weapon Creation Template & Materials

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HATESHINAI
Admin
HATESHINAI

Weapon Creation Template & Materials Empty
PostSubject: Weapon Creation Template & Materials   Weapon Creation Template & Materials EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:51 pm

NINJA PRICES

Abilities that grant discounts on chakra cost are no longer allowed, if you have them currently, you may keep them. If your character dies/goes inactive you lose procession of those abilities. Trading/Giving your weapons to others also removes this ability. (But you'll get a refund of 500,000 ryu for the trouble) I repeat, anything that grants a discount of to chakra on weapons is no longer allowed

Ninja wrote:

LIST OF MATERIALS

Basic Materials

• Metals
    - Iron | 1000
    - Steel (Majority of Shinobi Tools are made of) | 4,000
    - Titanium | 7,000
    - Chakra (Conductive, such as Asuma's blades) | 50,000
  • Wood
    - Normal Wood | 2,000
    - Senju Wood (Chakra Conductive) | 10,000
  • Soft Plastic | 4,500
  • Hard Plastic | 5,000
  • Glass | 3,000
  • Leather | 4,000
  • Liquids (oil, water, etc.) | 3,000 per gallon

Advanced Materials

• Chakra absorption (the ability to absorb chakra upon drawing blood or contact with the foe, must have chakra receivers in order to add that chakra to yourself)
    - C-Ranked | 500,000
    - B-Ranked | 1,000,000
    - A-Ranked | 1,500,000
  • Chakra receivers | 500,000
  • Special Ability (everything weird and out of the ordinary, such as a evil spirits locked in your sword, or anything like that)
    - Development Purposes Related | 500,000
    - Weak Abilities | 1,000,000
    - Powerful Abilities | 2,500,000
  • Gadgets and other Electronic Devices (available only to puppeteers and engineers) | 70,000

CIVILIAN PRICES

Civilian wrote:

LIST OF MATERIALS

Basic Materials

• Metals
    - Iron | 1000
    - Steel (Majority of Shinobi Tools are made of) | 4,000
    - Titanium | 7,000
    - Chakra (Conductive, such as Asuma's blades) | 50,000
  • Wood
    - Normal Wood | 2,000
    - Senju Wood (Chakra Conductive) | 10,000
  • Soft Plastic | 4,500
  • Hard Plastic | 5,000
  • Glass | 3,000
  • Leather | 4,000
  • Liquids (oil, water, etc.) | 3,000 per gallon

Advanced Materials

• Chakra absorption (the ability to absorb chakra upon drawing blood or contact with the foe, must have chakra receivers in order to add that chakra to yourself)
    - C-Ranked | 300,000
    - B-Ranked | 400,000
    - A-Ranked | 500,000
  • Chakra receivers | 150,000
  • Special Ability (everything weird and out of the ordinary, such as a evil spirits locked in your sword, or anything like that)
    - Development Purposes Related | 100,000
    - Weak Abilities | 250,000
    - Powerful Abilities | 500,000
  • Gadgets and other Electronic Devices (available only to puppeteers and engineers) | 70,000

CUSTOM WEAPON TEMPLATE

Name: What is the name of your weapon
Design: What is the design of your weapon, dimensions, pattern, colour, any details about it's look and design
Function : How does it work? what does it do? What are the effects of your weapon
Special abilities: any special parts to your weapon? Such as a a custom axe, but the special part is a grapple hook.
Materials Used: What Materials have you used, how much of the material I.e kunai launcher used 10x kunai 1x iron bar 2x wooden planks (Not real items I know we dont have the list yet) and price of these materials
Total Price: (the total price of everything you used to make that weapon)

Code:
[b]Name[/b]: What is the name of your weapon
[b]Design[/b]: What is the design of your weapon, dimensions, pattern, colour, any details about it's look and design
[b]Function[/b] : How does it work? what does it do? What are the effects of your weapon
[i]Special abilities[/i]: any special parts to your weapon? Such as a a custom axe, but the special part is a grapple hook.
[b]Materials Used[/b]: What Materials have you used, how much of the material I.e kunai launcher used 10x kunai 1x iron bar 2x wooden planks (Not real items I know we dont have the list yet) and price of these materials
[i]Total Price[/i]: (the total price of everything you used to make that weapon)
Back to top Go down
https://flyinglegends.rpg-board.net

Weapon Creation Template & Materials
Page 1 of 1